DISCIPLINARY ACTION: STUDENTS
The following activities shall be deemed as constituting the offence, indiscipline activities and misconduct of a student:
- Not wearing uniform and not following school/college standard
- Absence/non attendance of a pupil from school/college without prior permission or subsequent approval of Principal.
- Examination offences.
- Failure to pass the examination in the academic year.
- Disobeying any teacher including the Head of the Institution.
- Misbehavior/immoral act of any kinds with anyone, creating disturbance/ indiscipline act anywhere in the school/college premises.
- Involvement in any unsocial, anti-social, unlawful and illegal activities that go against the interest of the institution, the state and humanity.
- Using of abusive languages or violence.
- Eve teasing.
- Damage or cause of loss of asset/ property of the institution.
- Any activity subversive of the institution or the state.
- Entering the school in holidays/ non-working hours without permission.
- Breach of rules and regulations of the school/ college.
Types of Punishment: The following are some standard forms of punishment :
- Impositions (work set as punishment)
- Detention, including extra drill of lesson
- Cancelation of studentship/readmission
- Any other Punishment as deemed appropriate
DISCIPLINARY ACTION: STUDENTS
Policy of Punishments: Details of policies on punishment are given below :
|Details of Occurrence||Suggested Punishment||Action to be taken by|
|Improper dress||§ Note in the diary.
§ Inform parents/Guardian
|Not carrying the proper class Items.||§ Note in the diary.
§ Verbal warning.
|Litter papers and other garbs/wastes.||§ Verbal warning.|
|Tear off page of the diary.||§ Verbal warning.
§ Inform parent/Guardian.
|Forging the sign of parents/teacher’s signature.||§ Inform parents in writing.||
|Stealing.||§ Call parents/guardian in the School.
§ Issue TC from School.
|Destroying the School/College Property.||§ Payment against the item.|
|Quarrelling with others.||§ Inform parents in writing.|
|Not attentive in th class and not doing home work.||§ Verbal warning.
§ Note in the diary.
Class Teacher/ Subject Teacher and Principal.
|Absconding from Class/Institution.||§ Pecuniary/Admin Penalty as decided by the GB/SMC.|
|Eve teasing||§ Inform parents/ Admin penalty as decided by GB/SMC.||Vice Principal/
Class Teacher and Principal.
|Reporting Time||Class Start||Class End|
|Play Group||08:45 am||09:00 am||12:00 pm|
|Nursery||08:45 am||09:00 am||12:00 pm|
|KG||08:15 am||08:30 am||12:15 pm|
|Class: I – V||08:15 am||08:30 am||01:00 pm|
|Class: VI – X||08:15 am||08:30 am||01:30 pm|
** Morning Assembly Everyday at 08:20am.
Dress Code: (Play Group to Class: III)
General: Half sleeve white shirt with thin blue strips (embroidered name on right chest and School’s logo on left pocket), Navy blue half pant, White socks, Black shoes (Bata Velcro).
Winter: General Uniform and Navy blue full pant, Navy blue Jersey.
Games Dress: White T-shirt (School’s logo on left side), White half/full pant, White socks, White keds (Bata-Velcro).
General: Half sleeve white shirt with thin blue stripes (embroidered name on right side and School’s logo on left pocket), Navy blue skirt, White socks, Black shoes (Bata B first)
Winter: General Uniform and Navy blue Jersey; White tights (optional),
Games Dress: White T-Shirt (School’s logo on left side), White half/full pant, White socks, White keds (Bata-Velcro).
N.B.: Civil Dress for Play, Nursery & KG class only on every Tuesday.
Dress Code: (Class IV – X)
General: Half sleeve white shirt with thin blue stripes (embroidered name on right chest and School’s logo on left pocket), Navy blue full pant with black belt, White socks, Black shoes (Bata-Velcro) for IV & V, Black shoes (Bata-Oxford) for class VI-X.
Winter : General Uniform and Navy blue Jersey.
Games: White T- Shirt (With School’s logo on left side), White full pant, White socks, White keds (Bata – Velcro).
General: White half sleeve Kamiz with thin blue stripes, Navy blue Salwar, Navy blue Dupatta (embroidered name on right side and School’s logo on left), Navy blue Scarf, Navy blue Belt, White Socks, Black Shoes (BataB-First) for Class IV & V, Black Shoes (Bata- Female) for VI-X.
Winter : General Uniform and Navy blue Cardigan.
Games: Half sleeve white Kamiz, white Dupatta (embroidered name on right side and School’s logo on left), White Belt, White Scarf, White Salwar, White Socks, White Keds (Bata-Velcro).
Students as well as guardian/authorized person are to carry school’s ID Card.
Two term examination will be conducted each year as per the direction of the Ministry of Education. Class test, Class work test, Presentation and Special Model tests will be held as per the requirements of the Public Examinations.
Missed Class Test
Any class test missed by the students in case of sudden illness or any emergency may be retaken on the special permission from the Principal on legal ground.
The pass marks for Play Group to Class X is 40%. One student has to pass each subject. Final result will be published after marking an average of terms result.
Students are to submit application following the particular format of the diary in case of leave of absence or advance leave. A student has to pay absent fine tk. 50/- per day to class teacher if he/she is absent for invalid reason.
If any student fails to enter school in time, he/she has to pay Tk. 10/- for each day to the class teacher.
Parent-Teacher Meeting (PTM)
An effective parent-teacher meeting is a two-way conversation about students. A PTM are conducted between the parents and teachers of students to discuss children’s progress and find solutions to academic, administrative or behavioral problems of the students and the institution. PTM shall supplement the information conveyed by ‘Report Card’ by focusing on students’ specific strengths and weaknesses in individual subjects and generalizing the level of inter-curricular skills and competences.
Sports, Arts, Music, Cultural Program, Wall Magazine, Study Tour, Debate Competition, Quiz Competition, Essay Competition, Recitation Competition, Annual Milad, Celebration of National Days etc.
A student makes one self-skilled and competent through scouting. It includes training, hiking, camping, ship visit and study tour.
British Council Membership
All students of this School from Class I to X are members of the British Council. They will be availing the opportunity to participate in Book Reading Competition arranged by British Council. Students of this School can also avail Library facilities from British Council.
School should be notified immediately if there is any change of address or Contact numbers.
Rules for Payment of Fees
- Admission fees, session charge, monthly tuition fees, exam fees and bus fare should be paid by 11th to 25th of the running month to Trust Bank, Naval Base Branch, Chittagong.
- Monthly tuition fees are to be paid by the specific date. In case of delay of payment within the specific period the said tuition fees has to be paid with next month’s fees along with a fine of Tk. 100/- for each month.
- Student’s name will be struck off if fees are not paid for more than two months.
- Before paying the fees please read the instructions of the receipt book and fill up accordingly. It is a must.
- Students will have to pay prescribed examination fee for each term to Trust Bank.
- The rules of the payment of fees must be followed very strictly. No student will be allowed to sit for the examination without clearing all dues payable to school.
- Report card/transfer certificate will not be given unless a student clears all dues.
- Loss of receipt books will be replaced at a cost of Tk. 60/- from the office.
- If a student needs Transfer Certificate he has to submit to School Office the Pay Order Tk. 200/- from Trust Bank Naval Base Branch to The Principal, Navy Anchorage Chittagong.
- A student has to pay absent fine tk. 50/- per day to class teacher if he/she an absent for invalid reason.
- If any student fails to enter school in time, he/she has to pay Tk. 10/- for each day to class teacher.
- New student collect ID card/Escort card form from school office at a cost of Tk. 100/- each.
- If ID card/Escort card lost in this case student can collect a new one from office at a cost of Tk. 100/- each.
- If there is any query regarding any information please contact the office in the following number. Navy Anchorage Chittagong, Phone Number: 740391-9 Ext: 4553, Mobiel Number 01785631288.